Re: Solution to 7 over sqr(71) time against integer polyrhythms

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: Solution to 7 over sqr(71) time against integer polyrhythms
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2016 08:56:15 +0100 (CET)

> Nice try, but so obvious I already tried it long ago -- remove the
> timing translator and default barline engraver from the Score
> portion of the layout and insert it in the Staff portion.  Nope.
> Doesn't work with my score.

As usual, please show us a minimum working example that exhibits the
problem; there might be a bug.  However, ...

> By all means, keep spending all your time and energy attacking
> people who point out these bugs.  [...]

... is it really that hard to understand that the tone of your
messages pushes many people's buttons?  You have been asked to temper
your language many times, but you refuse.  Why?

    Werner