Re: Solution to 7 over sqr(71) time against integer polyrhythms

From: Simon Albrecht
Subject: Re: Solution to 7 over sqr(71) time against integer polyrhythms
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2016 23:47:24 +0100

On 17.11.2016 05:09, mclaren wrote:
"You do realize, don't you, that if you had just asked for help creating
that music, Kieren would have helped you and taught you some of his coding
skills (and he IS really good, BTW). "

Not likely. What I realize is that Kieren is good with photoshop.

Here’s the point where I instantly feel compelled to say “ok, now let’s really ban him from the list”. You are calling Kieren, honorable member of the community and one of the most proficient LilyPond users there are, an outright liar. That’s outrageous. Begone.

Regards, Simon