Re: Stepping down and moving on

From: SoundsFromSound
Subject: Re: Stepping down and moving on
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2016 10:47:57 -0700 (MST)

David Kastrup wrote
> Francisco Vila <

> paconet.org@

> > writes:
>
>> Will you be available for punctual, emergency calls for help?
>
> So it's unlikely that I'll be investing time during the week as I also
> will need to brush up on several skills in my purportedly free time.
> I'll certainly be using LilyPond for my own needs in music, and I might
> work on some architectural issues on a glacial time scale but I have to
> closely watch how much that may affect my productivity elsewhere.
>
> --
> David Kastrup

David,

Will someone be brought on to "replace" your primary role specifically, or
will your role default and merge onto the existing members who have already
been active on the development team alongside you for the past years? Just
curious what this transition means for the future releases of LilyPond and
such.

You will be missed, thanks for everything you've done for the community!

-----
composer | sound designer
LilyPond Tutorials (for beginners) --> http://bit.ly/bcl-lilypond