Re: New LilyPond website

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: New LilyPond website
Date: Sat, 3 Dec 2016 13:35:01 -0800

On Sat, Dec 03, 2016 at 08:45:30PM +0100, David Kastrup wrote:
> Karlin High <address@hidden> writes:
>
> > I like Urs Liska's idea of having a wiki or contributor guide entry for
> > web developer work.
>
> Yes, it makes sense.

A wiki is never the right answer.

Karlin's suggestion of adding a warnings to the Contributor guide
is good.  Even better would be if we had a mentorship program.  If
there was a single mentor for the new contributor, and if other
people didn't make well-intentioned but ultimately misleading
suggestions, we could have avoided 95% of this mess.

Cheers,
- Graham