Re: Glissando line - I can't see it

From: SoundsFromSound
Subject: Re: Glissando line - I can't see it
Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2016 07:42:24 -0700 (MST)

clapana wrote

<http://lilypond.1069038.n5.nabble.com/file/n197692/Sibelius.png>

<http://lilypond.1069038.n5.nabble.com/file/n197692/Lilypond.png>

> Thanks in advance!
>
> Claudio

I believe you need to consider what voices actually do the gliss because
visually things may look like they are connected but trying to gliss from
between voices (not the same voice) require a little more attention.

First snippet here shows what I am talking about:
http://lsr.di.unimi.it/LSR/Search?q=glissando

Make sure you read the LilyPond learning manual about voices :) It will help
you a lot.

-----
composer | sound designer
LilyPond Tutorials (for beginners) --> http://bit.ly/bcl-lilypond