Re: Small typo on LilyPond.org

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: Small typo on LilyPond.org
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2016 10:24:57 -0000

----- Original Message ----- From: "SoundsFromSound" <address@hidden>
To: <address@hidden>
Sent: Wednesday, December 07, 2016 2:01 AM
Subject: Small typo on LilyPond.org

Just wanted to give you guys a little heads up, I noticed a small typo on the
LilyPond home page at the bottom under "News":

LilyPond 2.19.52 released - December 40, 2016 <------ 40, instead of 04
Two LilyPond projects in Google Summer of Code 2016 - April 23, 2016
LilyPond 2.18.2 released! - March 23, 2014
LilyPond 2.18.0 released! - December 29, 2013

In case someone can fix it, not the end of the world but figured I'd share

I did spot it but concluded it would be too much effort to fix something so minor that will be fixed anyway in the next release.

--
Phil Holmes