Re: Problems with using \bookpart

From: David Sumbler
Subject: Re: Problems with using \bookpart
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2016 10:16:29 +0000

Thanks for that solution.  It is helpful to know that I can get things
to work in this way.  However, I do wish I understood why this works
and my version doesn't - bearing in mind that my version does work
until I introduce /bookpart, yet the error messages produced by
Lilypond don't obviously relate to that.

What is also curious is this.  I understand that introducing Scheme
code with '#' or '$' affects at what point the code is run.  Your
version works in both cases.  My version works in neither case,
although only the '$' version produces the error messages.  Using the
'#' version there are no errors apparently, but still no output file is
produced.

Molto misterioso!

David