Re: Which Linux distro for Lilypond

From: Andrew Bernard
Subject: Re: Which Linux distro for Lilypond
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2016 14:15:18 +1100

The OP is just moving to Linux for the first time. As a user since just about forever of a dozen distros, while I have a good deal of admiration for Arch Linux, the initial installation is difficult for a beginner, and not everybody wants to be a sysadmin. That's why I would still suggest Ubuntu or Mint which is based on Ubuntu.

Andrew