Re: systems-per-page = 3 ... except on first and last pages?

From: Jan-Peter Voigt
Subject: Re: systems-per-page = 3 ... except on first and last pages?
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2017 11:07:16 +0100

... and if you want to use manual page-breaks, you can apply them using the edition-engraver (https://github.com/openlilylib/edition-engraver) ... time will come and I explain it in detail on lilypondblog.org.

But still the issue of ragged/unragged pages remains. Sometime I insert a markup of arbitrary height to fill the bottom of a last or the head of a first page. That is not a generic solution, but still ...

Jan-Peter