Re: Creating multi-score books

From: Henning Hraban Ramm
Subject: Re: Creating multi-score books
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2017 11:00:08 +0100

> Am 16.02.2017 um 07:39 schrieb Don Gingrich:
>> On Thu, 16 Feb 2017 07:32:09 you wrote:

Hi Don,
I hadn’t seen you original mail.

I’m using ConTeXt to typeset songbooklets, with all the text and lyrics in TeX
and only the scores in LilyPond, so quite similar to your requirements.
You can find my setup here: http://wiki.contextgarden.net/LilyPond

Of course you would have to get acquainted with ConTeXt (MkIV, i.e. with
LuaTeX) instead of LaTeX.
The mentioned LyLuaTeX uses a similar approach of including LilyPond code into
LaTeX with the help of Lua.

Greetlings, Hraban
---
fiëé visuëlle