Re: 2.19.* breaks lyric placement in temporary polyphonic context

From: Guy Stalnaker
Subject: Re: 2.19.* breaks lyric placement in temporary polyphonic context
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2017 10:57:09 -0600

Ah!

LOL

Same boat and all that.

Thanks again.

On 02/18/2017 10:51 AM, Kieren MacMillan wrote:
Hi Guy,

Why is this now necessary? Is it a case of assumptions about voices changing in the newer 2.19 LP?
I can’t remember exactly when or why it became necessary… I only remember getting bitten by it (which is why I know the fix!).
Perhaps others (e.g., David Kastrup) can clarify when and why this improvement happened?

Once I update to 2.19, every existing score I have that uses the temporary polyphonic context will have to be edited to add this; not a trivial task.
Indeed.  =\
(I’ve been using a score-by-score process, only updating as necessary.)

Cheers,
Kieren.

Kieren MacMillan, composer
‣ website: www.kierenmacmillan.info
‣ email: address@hidden

--
"Happiness is the meaning and the purpose of life,
the whole aim and end of human existence."

― Aristotle