Re: Force tuplet number above notes

From: Knute Snortum
Subject: Re: Force tuplet number above notes
Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2017 16:29:20 -0800

Even better, thanks!

---
Knute Snortum
(via Gmail)

On Sat, Feb 25, 2017 at 2:01 PM, <address@hidden> wrote:
Am 2017-02-25 22:56, schrieb Knute Snortum:

That works, thanks!

I'm at the wrong computer so I can't double-check right now, but I think the reason for this is that it's the tuplet *bracket* that is responsible for the direction, so you can't override the tuplet *number*'s direction independently.

Instead of the explicit override you could probably also use the shorthand \tupletUp (optionally prepended with \once).
Urs

---
Knute Snortum
(via Gmail)