Re: 13th chord?

From: Wols Lists
Subject: Re: 13th chord?
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2017 14:45:09 +0000

On 26/02/17 14:05, Thomas Morley wrote:

>>> Do we have a tracker-issue for it?
>
>> I don't know. But I'm attaching the patches.
>
> Thanks for the patches, I may have a look
>
> I think it's
> https://sourceforge.net/p/testlilyissues/issues/1742/
> Rietveld:
> https://codereview.appspot.com/4800051/

I'm sure I should have more stuff around than this, I'm looking for it.
But this is a minimal example of an input file and the output.

I know what I wanted was for the user to be able to put "\capo 3" at the
start of their .ly file, and it would print the capo setting and also
set the chordmode property so the chords were printed correctly.

Cheers,
Wol