Re: ANN: OOoLilyPond 0.5.0

From: Klaus Blum
Subject: Re: ANN: OOoLilyPond 0.5.0
Date: Sun, 5 Mar 2017 13:37:52 -0700 (MST)

Hi Henning,

Henning Hraban Ramm-3 wrote
> In my installation (LibreOffice 5.2.4.2 and LilyPond 2.18.2 on OSX 10.9.5)
> only the SVG mode works; in EPS mode I get an image with two lines of text
> (Title: ... / Creator: ...)

yes, that's a known limitation of LibreOffice. EPS graphics only work in
OpenOffice (Windows), which is not preferred by everyone.   ;-)
But we now have SVG versions for all templates inherited from 0.4.0, and
working without the auto-crop feature might be easier than it seems at the
first glance.
Detailed informations can be found in the verbose release notes
(https://github.com/openlilylib/LO-ly/releases/download/0.5.0/OOoLilyPond-0.5.0-Release-Notes.txt).

Cheers,
Klaus