Re: Fw: Exited with return code -1073741819.

From: Anders Eriksson
Subject: Re: Fw: Exited with return code -1073741819.
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2017 16:07:01 +0100

Not knowing anything about the particulars of the version and the .ly file. I would assume that when you ran Lilypond with UAC disabled it wrote something in a place where UAC normally stops you from and now after you have enabled UAC again it just reads from this place.

This place can be a file or the Registry...

// Anders