Detecting polyphony from stencil-override

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Detecting polyphony from stencil-override
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2017 14:10:22 +0200

Hi all,

(how) is it possible to determine (from within a stencil override
callback) if at any given point there is more than one active voice?
I've asked a similar question before but probably from the wrong
perspective.

I'm overriding a stencil have to make a decision depending on the
situation of being in a single voice or a << { } \\ { } >> polyphony
construct.

Any pointers? I assume this has something to do with contexts but I'm
not really there yet.

Best
Urs

--