Re: Link to "A Complete List of Music Symbols With Their Meaning"

From: Simon Albrecht
Subject: Re: Link to "A Complete List of Music Symbols With Their Meaning"
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2017 23:06:26 +0200

Am 03.04.2017 um 17:04 schrieb David Wright:
As I say, I don't fully understand this remark. Are you saying that
Nabble can serve emails to an email client like Thunderbird using
standard protocols like IMAP/POP etc, or something different?

For what I understand, the Nabble interface is a tool to simplify (?) partaking in mailing lists, by making posts (which will get shipped by ordinary e-mail) and reading other people’s posts. The problem is that Nabble formats the e-mail you compose in it somewhat weirdly, so stuff may not be displayed in e-mail clients that are not Nabble (including, as you wrote, the archives &c.). Which significantly lowers its value.

Best, Simon