Re: Last number on a score; but this is the first in the next one...

From: Son_V
Subject: Re: Last number on a score; but this is the first in the next one...
Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2017 06:47:31 -0700 (MST)

> \override Score.BarNumber.break-visibility = #end-of-line-invisible

Thanks! That was successful.

But I'm still in doubt of what should be the correct way.

Is it right to show the last number in the staff, or is it not?
IMHO I prefer not to leave the last number visible (and I am going to change
all my scores for the little choir where i sing in this way). But, I repeat,
what is the correct way?

Thanks.