Re: I want my fs back!

From: Jeffery Shivers
Subject: Re: I want my fs back!
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2017 11:50:27 +0000

On Tue, Apr 25, 2017 at 7:40 AM Jacques Menu Muzhic <address@hidden> wrote:
Hello,

If I’m not mistaken, LaTeX handles ff in a special way, i.e. as a single glyph, to have them closer to each other than they would otherwise be.

Could that be related to your problem?

I've always had a similar thing happen when the content is extracted from any LaTeX-typesetted pdf (for "ff" and "ft") in any way.

Never bothered to look into why (or rather how) this happens, but I'm sure the problem/fix is in that part of the process.

Best,
Jeffery