Re: Magnifystaff question (possibly bug?)

From: Michiel Sikma
Subject: Re: Magnifystaff question (possibly bug?)
Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2017 12:02:31 +0900

Just in case anyone happens to have this same problem and wants a quick workaround, I'm using this instead of \teeny:
\override NoteHead.font-size = #-3
Instead of \normalsize:
\override NoteHead.font-size = #0
This seems to work regardless of magnification, if all you care about is the note heads. It's precisely the same effect as \teeny and \normalsize on a non-magnified staff.

Michiel