Re: Calling in for sickness

From: Ralph Palmer
Subject: Re: Calling in for sickness
Date: Sun, 21 May 2017 08:02:30 -0400

On Sun, May 21, 2017 at 5:38 AM, David Kastrup <address@hidden> wrote:
Thomas Morley <address@hidden> writes:

> Dear David,
>> Hi folks,
>>
>> had a sort of apoplexy and will not be able to do anything while
>> recovering.  I am hospitalized at the moment, CRT and MRT did not show
>> any specific anomalies but my right side is hampered and I cannot yet
>> swallow or cough which is sort of inconvenient.

Thanks for all your efforts, and for your understanding, for your words
and deeds of support, and for your contributions in making LilyPond
prosper as a great piece of Free Software for articulating beautiful
music.

--
David Kastrup

Thanks for the message, David. And Thomas Morley, you have my gratitude and best wishes. You will be in my (and many others', I'm sure) thoughts.

Ralph

--
Ralph Palmer
Brattleboro, VT