Re: Calling in for sickness

From: Bockett Hunter
Subject: Re: Calling in for sickness
Date: Mon, 22 May 2017 16:20:05 -0400

Attitude in rehab really matters.  My father-in-law had a
stroke at about age 80 and went into a really good rehab program.
He did much better than some lads in their 30s because of his
determination.

Best wishes for a speedy and full recovery!
And, of course, thank you for all the good work on LilyPond!