SVG icons for use in Frescobaldi

From: Urs Liska
Subject: SVG icons for use in Frescobaldi
Date: Tue, 23 May 2017 11:44:27 +0200

Hi all,

I'm working on adding openLilyLib support for Frescobaldi. Right now I
have a problem adding an icon file, and I don't have any clue what the
problem is.

Take the attached SVG files. Both can conveniently be opened in an image
viewer or browser or whatever. But when loaded as an icon in Frescobaldi
the openlilylib.svg isn't displayed. Instead lots of warnings like

link glyph0-1 hasn't been detected!
link glyph1-1 hasn't been detected!
link glyph2-1 hasn't been detected!
link glyph2-2 hasn't been detected!
link glyph2-3 hasn't been detected!

are displayed.

I've created the SVG in Inkscape after opening a PDF and converting all
glyphs to paths. The "missing" IDs are well present in the file, but
obviously don't work properly when loaded as a PyQt icon.

I have no idea where this comes from and would be extremely glad about
any pointers or an updated/fixed SVG file.

Best

Urs

--
address@hidden