Re: Rehearsal mark vertical alignment

From: Knute Snortum
Subject: Re: Rehearsal mark vertical alignment
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2017 06:55:08 -0700

What about this?

\version "2.19.60"

note = \relative c'''' {
  \override Score.RehearsalMark.self-alignment-X = #LEFT
  \mark \default
  c4 c c c |
  \mark \default
}

chord = {
  c1
}

\score {
  <<
    \new ChordNames { \chord }
    \new Staff { \note }

}

---
Knute Snortum
(via Gmail)

On Fri, Jun 2, 2017 at 6:57 AM, Benjamin Horvat <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi all,

Is there a way to align the vertical height of the first rehearsal mark to the second one without manually setting Y-offset value? I would like that the height of the first rehearsal mark changes relative to ChordNames height.

Here is a short example were the first rehearsal mark is NOT aligned as I would like:

%EXAMPLE
\version "2.19.60"

note = \relative c'''' {
  % first rehearsal mark is not the same height as second one
  \mark \default
  c4 c c c |
  \mark \default
}