Re: OpenLilyLib (Was: Re: lilypond export)

From: Simon Albrecht
Subject: Re: OpenLilyLib (Was: Re: lilypond export)
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2017 23:26:06 +0200

On 14.06.2017 23:14, Johan Vromans wrote:
The OpenLilyLib web page talks about "Learn how to get up and running with a
few steps" and "Browse the package list and search the full online
documentation" but there is no way to actually achieve this.

In particular, "Learn how to get up and running with a few steps" would be
helpful, as would "Browse the package list and search the full online
documentation".

I don't want to sound negative, but I find this rather discouraging.

The current version of openLilyLib may be found at <https://github.com/openlilylib/snippets/>. If there is insufficient documentation, and the whole project is in a kind of intermediary state that may indeed be confusing, that’s because Urs has been having other things on his mind, I think.

Best, Simon