Jianpu install and snippets

From: Molbo
Subject: Jianpu install and snippets
Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2017 20:52:04 +0800

Dear lilyponders

I am in China and getting more and more frustrated since I really need to
google some of these questions, but google is blocked.
I am using win10 in Chinese and have installed Lilypond 2.18.2, because I want
to make scoresheets with jianpu notation. I have never used Lilypond before. So
I have a few questions.
1) how do I install the python code made by Silas S. Brown? Do I have to
compile the .py file? If so how do I compile it? Which directory do I put the
file in?
2) where can I find snippets of jianpu notation for Lilypond? I found a list of
commands for writing jianpu, but would like some snippets also.
3) does jianpu work with frescobaldi?

Looking so much forward to your help. I have spent the last 3 hours searching
and trying to get this to work.
Rene M