Re: Broken (?) snippets in openlilylib/snippets

From: Graham King
Subject: Re: Broken (?) snippets in openlilylib/snippets
Date: Thu, 06 Jul 2017 19:37:16 +0100

On Thu, 2017-07-06 at 18:17 +0200, Urs Liska wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm wrapping up a number of things in openLilyLib, and I came across
> snippets where the example files don't compile (with LilyPond 2.19.60).
> Please go through this list and if you feel responsible for the snippet
> please have a look:
>
> * notation-snippets/blackmensural-notation

This one is just a copy of Lukas Pietch's code from January 2011 that I
was trying to get to work with a recent lilypond.  The files have been
completely superseded by Lukas' more recent work and may safely be
deleted.

Alas, the more recent version doesn't work either (there is a missing
file).  Full details at
https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user/2016-05/msg00212.html

-- Graham