Re: Can't use edition engraver to place \time and \tempo

From: Jan-Peter Voigt
Subject: Re: Can't use edition engraver to place \time and \tempo
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2017 13:38:23 +0200

Hi there,

yes the edition-engraver does not able to insert time and tempo. I decided not to include \time, because it would mess with the timing and therefore with addressing elements in time. \tempo is just not implemented (yet). So if you can provide a reasonable pull request I will be happy to merge! About the \time thing: It should be possible to integrate it, but it stays problematic for the mentioned reasons. Perhaps warning messages are sufficient while allowing \time for edition-mods.

Jan-Peter