Re: Marking up titles - font-name and italics

From: Daniel Cory
Subject: Re: Marking up titles - font-name and italics
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2017 03:19:55 -0400

Ah, well maybe sometime in the future. Anyways, I managed to try out your guy's fix and it works! Thank you all again so very much!

---- On Fri, 25 Aug 2017 02:47:32 -0400 tisimst <address@hidden> wrote ----

On Thu, Aug 24, 2017 at 11:36 PM, Daniel Cory [via Lilypond] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Wow, you both really helped me there. I understand what is going on behind the scenes. I will have to try that when I get a chance. I also have a follow up question. Is there a way to adjust a text's tracking or kearning?

I'm afraid there's not a built-in way of changing these manually at the moment. You're not the only one who has wished for this ability, though.

Best,
Abraham