Lilypond-backed album being recorded

From: Christopher R. Maden
Subject: Lilypond-backed album being recorded
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2017 13:55:36 -0400

I’m recording an album of traditional sea chanteys (or shanties, if you speak British English). I’m using LilyPond to work out the harmony arrangements and to create MIDI guide tracks, and it’s working out really well.

I’ll be periodically sharing the scores and posting updates on the Kickstarter page, <URL: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/crism/shower-chanteys >. (This is not a request for financial support — if you have money to spare, it should go to supporting LilyPond development!)

~Chris
--
Chris Maden, text nerd
Emperor Norton had the right idea.