Re: Video generation on linux systems: Note and rests change color

From: Christian Alpen
Subject: Re: Video generation on linux systems: Note and rests change color
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2017 09:36:16 +0100

Hi,

hm, I thought I had used the appropriate mkvideo version...
However, now it seems to work in both constellations: With lilypond 2.19 in a regular Debian system, and with
lilypond 2.21 in lilydev and with the corrected mkvideo-lily-diff.

The only thing: In both cases it takes a rather long time to generate the files. First when "generating wav files from midi input"
and after that when "generating xx temporary h264 files" the process seems to be stuck. It takes about 4-5 minutes per file
to generate. So when I try your example "video_mwe.ly", it takes about 1 hour...

I am wondering if this has to be, cause with the prior version without coloured notes, the whole video took no longer than
4-5 Minutes.

Do you have any idea?

Thanks again!