Re: [OT] Linux Users

From: Vanthon
Subject: Re: [OT] Linux Users
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2017 01:36:06 +0000 (UTC)

I completely switched to Linux (Debian) since I started lilypond and only Fresconaldi two years ago. Lilyppnd sometimes can't handle the ttf fonts as title font. (That goes the same as ly2video. It just can't handle Khmer lyric. But that's a different issue)

I used Latex as my final work output because it requires lots of text due to nature of Khmer music.

The lilypond-book didn't help much. I tried lilypond-book (score and text) and it was a pain.

Lilypond in windows I haven't tried yet!
I just love lilypond with Linux!

Vanthon

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone