Re: How to make multiple synced lassez-vibres?

From: Ben
Subject: Re: How to make multiple synced lassez-vibres?
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2017 08:43:55 -0500

On 11/21/2017 8:40 AM, Caagr98 wrote:
It's better, but they still don't extend to the end of the bar.

Also, I prefer creating new variants of commands rather than modifying existing ones when possible:

lv = \tweak stencil #enlarged-extent-laissez-vibrer::print \laissezVibrer

Hi,

You can rename it or use a variable and re-assign it how you wish. I just copied the code from where I saved it.
The thread can be found here.
http://lilypond.1069038.n5.nabble.com/Default-length-of-laissezvibrer-ties-td10440.html

Also, you can tweak the factor to change the length. It's a very handy function. You can make it as long as you want, really.