Re: figured bass / latex lilypond-book

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Re: figured bass / latex lilypond-book
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2017 17:15:03 +0100

Am 27.11.2017 um 17:03 schrieb damianlegassick:
Hi Urs

ah I see...

I might want it if, for example I needed to explain that <4 2> was short for <6 4 2>

but I get your implied point that you probably wouldn’t want a three-layer in continuous text for line-spacing reasons

I’m going to have a look at making some of my own LilyGlyph commands for the more common 6/4 4/2 6/3 etc using your \lilyPrintImage macro - using LuaLatex or XeLatex is fine for me.

Yes, please go ahead. If you arrive anywhere I'll happily integrate it. So maybe the best approach would be to first produce all relevant images and then wrapper commands, in a way that a user may produce ad-hoc figures like it's done with time signatures.

Best

Urs

Damian