Re: Python dependencies: plea for help

From: bb
Subject: Re: Python dependencies: plea for help
Date: Sat, 9 Dec 2017 15:07:55 +0100

Installing frescobaldi from the distribution repository was no problem
at all.

Problems arises if you install from source and especially vedrsion
3.0.0. I sent some reports about that troubles to the frescobaldi
mailing list.

As Ralph Palmer writes, setting up a new frescobaldi version always
needs uninstall of the old version.

Regards