Re: Converting musicxml files

From: Mike Dean
Subject: Re: Converting musicxml files
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2017 12:51:26 -0500

Yes, I meant import...Meanwhile the Frescobaldi-invoked Lilypond is still running (and can challenge the Energizer Bunny in an 8K)
Richard: Thank you for attaching the output...I am going to take a knee on the current operation.

Mike Dean

On Mon, Dec 11, 2017 at 12:41 PM, Richard Shann <address@hidden> wrote:
On Mon, 2017-12-11 at 11:22 -0500, Mike Dean wrote:
> Observation:
> Frescobaldi 3.0 is not playing nicely at all with musicxml file
> export

Did you mean *import* ???

> (no new developments from this
> page: https://github.com/wbsoft/frescobaldi/issues/910)
> II'm looking to do the import directly from lilypond, but am not sure
> how to go about it...
> the musicxml files (uncompressed and compressed) are attached

I thought it would be interesting to try to convert you musicXML to
LilyPond with Denemo - attached is the result...

Richard