Re: Gradual arrow with text at both ends

From: Jörgen Häll
Subject: Re: Gradual arrow with text at both ends
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2017 13:47:34 +0100

Thank you!
This might be the best option in a lot of cases.

Regards,
Jörgen

Hi Jorgen,

While it is very nice and compact to have arrows all bundled up in a text spanner, I use separate arrows for more control of angle and a dozen other parameters and geometric and shape aspects of the arrow. I use a lot of arrows! I have my own scheme code to do them, and there is also some nice code for arrows on the Lilypond Snippet Repository, id 650. There's a lot of functionality there to take advantage of. Just a suggestion.

Andrew