Re: "\includepdf" in LilyPond

From: Kieren MacMillan
Subject: Re: "\includepdf" in LilyPond
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2017 10:38:16 -0500

Hi Urs,

Sorry… Possible miscommunication:

>> would it be possible (or did anyone already do something like this) to
>> include whole PDF pages between bookparts?
>> I'm thinking of a way to combine title pages and/or prefattory matter with
>> scores and use LaTeX to create the text parts but do it from the LilyPond
>> compilation.
>
> I do exactly this for my scores.

I *don't* run the final compilation from the Lilypond side: I compile all
Lilypond bookparts first (as separate PDFs, if necessary), and then switch over
to LaTeX (TeXShop) to put together the final document, pulling in the Lilypond
PDFs as appropriate.

Hope that helps,
Kieren.

Kieren MacMillan, composer