Re: "\includepdf" in LilyPond

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Re: "\includepdf" in LilyPond
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2017 09:18:11 +0100

Hi Knut,

Am 19.12.2017 um 01:22 schrieb Knut Petersen:
Am 18.12.2017 um 21:50 schrieb address@hidden:
Urs:
OTOH: is it possible to have LilyPond trigger an external program
*after* the PDF has been created? I recall getting an answer for a hook
that works at the very end of the engraving process (this should allow
me to write out data into a log file that has only been generated during
the after-line-breaking stage). Is there such a hook to execute after
the PDF has been written?
Something like this should be possible:

$ PATH=~/your_wrappers:$PATH
$ cat ~/your_wrappers/lilypond
#!/bin/sh

/usr/bin/lilypond "$@"
echo Finished, do something
$ lilypond xxx
Finished, do something
$

Or use a Makefile, you can look at my workflow if you like:
 http://aspodata.se/git/musik/bin/
 http://aspodata.se/git/musik/include/

Much simpler . Put
#(system "program parameters ...")
after a book, at the very end of the file or wherever you want to execute an external program.

Thanks, this is exactly what I need. I wouldn't have thought it is so simple.
With that I can trigger any post-processing script from within the LilyPond document :-)

Best
Urs

Knut