Re: Reduce PianoStaves for rest

From: Simon Albrecht
Subject: Re: Reduce PianoStaves for rest
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2017 23:05:09 +0100

On 21.12.2017 22:45, Robert Schmaus wrote:
Not sure if I understand you correctly, but is this what you're looking for?

http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.18/Documentation/notation/writing-rests#full-measure-rests

No, that’s not what the question was about. Helge is working on a harp part, and he wants systems that contain only MMRs reduced to one staff.