Re: getting paid for an include (I offer)

From: Ali Cuota
Subject: Re: getting paid for an include (I offer)
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2017 09:00:35 -0500

Hello Werner and All,

I have readen your article. Many thanks anyway. I didnt thought that
the TAB was the standard notation before our actual system.
About the flat in the new german TAB, I would be pleased if you
confirm me, or not: in Scheidemann's Judentanz, I read the (recurrent)
es as it is and not as a s. Although german paleology is not my
strength, I am waiting to your confirmation.
For, if this is how I read, the es could be the hook toward left (the
is anyway toward right).

greetings

Francois