Re: Two short questions

From: Malte Meyn
Subject: Re: Two short questions
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2017 17:07:01 +0100

Am 28.12.2017 um 16:57 schrieb Wols Lists:
My reaction would be to take your version, and rewrite all the others to
call it. That way you don't break existing code, but you simplify lily
itself in that there is just one function.

That’s what I would do too. I just have to figure out, which functions have to be put in which files. The current functions and markup-commands are spread across translation-functions.scm and define-markup-commands.scm.

Oh, and by the way, to throw yet another variation into the mix, in the
(very few) scores I've seen that go past Z, they all go AA, BB, and not
Aa, Bb.

Have a look at the PDF in the post linked above: The function can do both uppercase (AA) and mixedcase (Aa) (but not yet lowercase (aa)).