Line break ruin's tie

From: Ivan Kuznetsov
Subject: Line break ruin's tie
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2018 18:13:16 -0600

The two measure snippet of code appended below
creates the notation that I want.  The Fsharp
of measure 1 is very clearly tied to the Fsharp
of measure 2.

However, when I use these two measures in my
actual score, lilypond happens to puts a line
break between those two measures, and the
notation is ruined.  The tie between the two Fsharps
now _looks_ like a slur from Fsharp to D
and the second Fsharp _looks_ as though it is
to be  struck again at the beginning of measure 2.

Has anyone ideas on how to correct this, that is,
get the Fsharp tie to look like a tie between the
two Fsharps, even over a line break?

Thank you very much for your help.

\version "2.19.80"
\language "english"

\score {

   \new Staff = "guitar"
   {
     \clef "treble_8"

  \time 2/4
  r4

   <<
   { \voiceOne cs'4~ }
   \context Voice = "vtwo" { \voiceTwo cs'8 fs8~ }

  % \break %% << TRY PUTTING A BREAK HERE

   <<
   { \voiceOne cs'2 }
   \context Voice = "vtwo" { \voiceTwo \stemUp fs2 }
   \context Voice = "vthree" { \voiceThree \stemDown \tieDown d2 }

   \oneVoice