Re: Line break ruin's tie

From: Andrew Bernard
Subject: Re: Line break ruin's tie
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2018 14:43:58 +1100

Hi Ivan

Only very quickly sketched, and rather deficient, but a more 'normal' voice arrangement system, and the tie to the f sharp is clear. You can adjust this a thousand ways, and you could turn off the accidental at the new line too if you want [with \override Accidental.hide-tied-accidental-after-break = ##t]. I leave it as an exercise for you to play with the note alignments. It depends on whether you are notating this as proper polyphony or in a more free style, with the three notes of the chord lines up vertically - up to you. SOoory I don't have time today to produce something nicer for you, but you get the picture.

Andrew

====

\version "2.19.80"
\language "english"