Re: Tempo Alignment Questions

From: Jay Anderson
Subject: Re: Tempo Alignment Questions
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2018 08:36:36 -0700

On Sat, Jan 13, 2018 at 9:53 PM, Shane Brandes <address@hidden> wrote:
\override Score.MetronomeMark.extra-offset = #'(x . -y)  that will do
it you will have to iterate a few guesses to get what you want.

 Right. I want a more general solution. It gets annoying to have to tweak the same tempo in the score and different parts. With the accidental issue for instance the object is on the page so I assume there is some way to tell it to align with that object.

-----Jay