PDF woes

From: Travis Weller
Subject: PDF woes
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2018 17:16:40 -0600

Hello,

Having used lilypond for several years, I've just updated to a new system and I'm having some strange problems with workflow. I'm on MacOS High Sierra using lilypond 2.18.1-2.

The link feature from the "Preview" app pointing back to the editor isn't working (it doesn't show an error message, just an audio alert sound instead of opening the editor at the correct point)

When switching to Acrobat as my PDF viewer, I can manually remove a restriction for URLs within the "Trust" settings and get it to work - but then I need to close the PDF file in Acrobat every time, or the PDF doesn't update (show changes from the last edit).

Just wondering if these are known issues or perhaps there is a fix someone can point me to.

Thanks in advance!
Travis