Re: bug in \repeat percent?

From: Thomas Morley
Subject: Re: bug in \repeat percent?
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2018 22:01:01 +0100

> Thanks for explanation! I read the Manual but the information is very densly
> packed, easy to overlook something. But I do not find that in a second
> reading of http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.18/Documentation/snippets/repeats.
>
> I tried
>
> \version "2.19.80"

[...]

Please refer to the docs matching your version. Sometimes they improve ;)

In
http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.19/Documentation/notation/short-repeats#percent-repeats
you could read:

"
Known issues and warnings

Percent repeats will not contain anything else apart from the percent
sign itself; in particular, timing changes will not be repeated.
[...]
Any meter changes or \partial commands need to occur in parallel
passages outside of any percent repeat, e.g in a separate timing
track.
[...]
"

Same holds for bar-lines.