Can't ignore-collisions on a tuplet

From: paolo prete
Subject: Can't ignore-collisions on a tuplet
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2018 21:31:06 +0100

Hello,

in the below snippet I would like to keep the same distance between all the notes of the 2/6 tuplet.
Instead, e' and e' in \voiceOne have a bigger distance because of the note between them, in \voiceTwo.
How can I avoid that?
No problem if there will be collisions.

I tried to set several ignore-collision properties (  \override NoteColumn.ignore-collision = ##t, \override NoteHead.ignore-collision = ##t, \override Ste.ignore-collision = ##t ) but the result is the same...

Thanks

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

\score
{