Re: Break measure

From: Simon Albrecht
Subject: Re: Break measure
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2018 23:06:46 +0100

Hi Jacques,

I don’t know what’s special about it, but I can’t see the code example you gave below without clicking ‘View source’ in Thunderbird. It’s very welcome to send e-mail to this kind of lists as the most simple form of plain text, so everybody gets to partake equally. (Though I have to say, the code _is_ visible in the archives. Maybe the fault lies with Thunderbird then – still it’s easy to use plain text.)

Best, Simon