Re: Bruhns "big" e-minor prelude

From: Simon Albrecht
Subject: Re: Bruhns "big" e-minor prelude
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2018 22:59:14 +0200

On 29.03.2018 22:16, Ali Cuota wrote:
Hello to everybody with a question:

in IMSLP the big e-minor prelude from Nikolaus Bruhns exists in pdf,
with a reference to Mutopiaproject. In Mutopia, Bruhns ist not
(anymore) in the composers list.

Does the maintainer of this file read here?

I would be happy to have the source file if possible.

Since the contribution to IMSLP is from 2000, I’m afraid your chances might be pretty slim. The current github repo for Mutopia has only existed since Oct. 2006, so there’s no way to retrieve it from git history.

Best, Simon